Hello, darlings! I hope July is treating you well. I took a break from blogging to focus on myself. I’ve been journaling to ensure I’m still releasing my creative energy. As we close out Cancer Season, you may start to notice any heightened emotions leveling out. Leo Season is next, which promises to bring in some needed fire energy and motivation. Start strategizing how you’ll utilize this energy for focused, inspired action. This month’s full moon can help you with this plan.
On Wednesday, July 13th, the full moon will be in the sign of Capricorn. Capricorn is a cardinal earth sign; represented by the sea-goat. This energy is very goal-oriented and practical. Ruled by Saturn, a Capricorn will strategize the best course of action before acting. With this energy, it’s the perfect time to revisit any vision boards or resolutions you made in January. Where have you been successful? Celebrate your successes! Look into what may still hold you back from those unfinished goals. Is it a physical circumstance? You may just need to change your approach. Is it a limiting belief or fear? With the full moon in Capricorn, you can release the things holding you back by working through them. Once you’ve spent some time processing, you may see things from a different perspective.
I will share some things I like to do under a full moon. You can use these as suggestions or make your own.
- Clean your space. Donate any items that can still be used.
- If you’re able, do a smoke cleanse in your house. Open a few windows and turn on fans to circulate the air. Metaphysical shops sell sprays that aid in this process if you can’t use candles or incense.
- Take a bath or a shower. Salt baths and scrubs are a great way to reset. Take time to pamper yourself. Do things that make you feel comfortable. You are the most significant part of this process, after all.
- Ground yourself through meditation. If silent meditations aren’t for you, research guided meditations or frequencies. Practice breathing exercises. If you’re outside, connect to nature. Imagine the energy from the earth flowing into your body and back down into the ground. Take this time to check in with yourself. How is your mental health? What have you been stressed about? What things do you still need to release? What do you have to be grateful for? If you journal, take time to write down how you felt. Reflect on how you felt during this time last month.
- Set up your space. If you use crystals, pick ones that will be most helpful to your purpose. They all have specific properties and uses.
- Consider your manifestations. What is it that you’re calling in? What could you release to make room for these experiences? Make a list of things you wish to remove and burn/destroy the list.
- Charge your crystals. Make moon water. Reset your tarot decks to the original order.
- Take care of yourself. What can ground your energy? What makes you feel human? Treating yourself to something special may be in order.
Remember, Capricorn and Saturn are associated with the tenth house of Ambition. You’re looking at ideas such as material wealth, success, responsibilities, and social status. You may also look at where you’re putting your time and energy. What results are you getting in those areas? You may look to your tenth house ruler and any Capricorn placements.